Sunday, April 3, 2016

Some of the alligators have been fed.

My ATC's were finished yesterday.  They aren't great, but still took about 4 hours to make.  So, I'm off to lunch today.  I've had to miss the last couple of months, as I just wasn't able to make cards in time for the swap.  This will give me tomorrow and Tuesday to finish the written portion of the resume document, as my friend Gail may drop in Wednesday to help me insert the photos--which I haven't finished taking.  I also have to have my handout for next weekends class copied for 15 students.  Still have to buy the folders to put it in.  Maybe we can go out today after I get home from lunch.

My weight has stalled right out, even though I thought I was doing okay with the diet.  So, as of today, I've gone right back to the beginning and am starting over again.  I'm very aware that this es almost exactly  where I stalled out last time I was able to lose a bit of weight.

Watched The Quilt Show this morning, with my tea.  One thing demonstrated was cutting up a finished quilt and re-purposing it.  I have found a decent quilt in my stash that I can't give away, for specific reasons, that just might be suitable for trying this sort of thing out.  The re-connecting/sewing technique is one I'm quite familiar with.  I've also reached the point of hand-sewing the binding down, on yet another decent quilt that I found when we were going through the trunks.  This one can be given away. 

It's relatively cold here, with lots of snow.  Hard to think of spring, unless you see all of the geese freezing in the snow.  Stupid geese!

No comments:

Post a Comment