Monday, April 18, 2016

Inspiration

I feel like I have an advantage in this since that is where Spirit's name came from.  Jim came through his minor surgery okay. I  know I shouldn't call him "Frankenjimmy" but I can't resist.  The swelling has gone down now, but he has stitches instead of eyebrows. ..frankenjimmy :)  The snow melted and I just came in from outside.  Another nice evening.  We got our taxes done.  $200 to tell us that I did them right.  Jim even apologised for not believing my results.  Next year will be different since I asked for an extra $50 off of every cheque.  I should get some back next year.  I told Elisabeth that one of my major faults was lack of patience.  Her answer.... at least you are not a doctor.  (patients?? budda boom budda bing) I lost patience today with Shirley.  If only she wouldn't argue with everything you tell her.  On the other hand.... beautiful evening.  I am really happy with the weather right now.  I made clean out the fridge soup on Saturday.  If only there was a recipe for that.  It is delicious and I can never repeat in :(  I will, however, eat it :))  Today, first thing, I got a call on doing Tax Sales.... not expected and sort of overwhelming.  I think they must be a bit anal in Winnipeg cause part of the instructions involved lining up all the information so it looked good.  mmmmmm?  I shall do my job and smile.  Only a few more years to go  (barring that elusive lottery win that is coming!)

No comments:

Post a Comment