Saturday, December 22, 2018

Better again - no moaning or whining today....

......haha! Cold and snowy again so no worries about rain and water today.  Concentrating today on cleaning the bird cages, and vacuuming, and wash - you know all the fun stuff! Tomorrow I have two items to bake that I shall take to Mike's Tuesday to have with our coffee break. And then the next day, Christmas Eve,  it's prepare the meal items and pack all that we are taking ready for an early start Tuesday morning.
This year I am not able to watch my usual Christmas movies - I am behind schedule and probably won't get through them all before Christmas but that's OK as I can always watch them after - which may be a nicer idea as it may help the usual "down" I feel right after the big day.
So for now that's all. As Pati mentioned it really is a "sit and wait" time for now - hoping you both are fine and exciting about Christmas and family.  Try to remember to TOAST THE FAMILY at 6 pm your time on Christmas Day. I shall be thinking of you all especially at that special time!   Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment