Friday, December 7, 2018

Family dynamics...

As much as we have all pondered our families and wondered about how things came to be (or whatever) there are moments when we see it all come together. And we are amazed and proud. Here is another of those moments. I am so glad that Chloe shall have the fun of serving tea Cathy - I hope you will be her first guest!
Colder here again but for how long? Seems we are in for another round of mild weather shortly as well. I looked at the roof yesterday and can see the piles of snow over top inches of ice. It will be a hard spring if this keeps up and there is little I can do about it.
Looks like a cookie factory here right now and I have to do something about it. More cookies to be made today apparently.  I have to closer to Christmas make up trays and then transport them up to Willie's. We do not take a big trAY TO mIKE ANYMORE BECAUSE HE IS ALONE AND ALSO BECAUSE HE IS FOLLOWING HIS NUTRITIONAL REGIEME CLOSeLY.

Ok, I did it again. never watch as i am clicking away and pressing the caps lock key by mistake, so I chose not to correct it this time, Frequently i go back and redo it. Am I the only one with this problem?

I better close off and have my morning coffee haha!  So Pati I shall be thinking of you as you enjoy your day at Put the ART into Winter on Saturday. Have fun. And Cathy have fun as well!
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment