Monday, December 3, 2018

French - more about it....

Thanks Cathy for the email and attachment that you sent - I just logged on and there it was.
By coincidence earlier this morning I did a search and I found that sheet that you had given me ages ago. I copied it and put it in an envelope and sent to each of you. They were mailed this morning.
So hopefully we now have this request covered. Pati you can confirm once you get them all and decide if you can use OK?Another thing about your email Cathy, was that I could not find an icon on lower right side ( at least that i could see) so maybe my icons are not the same as yours. Regardless, i must be pressing some key while writing unbeknownst to me, to make the ? key change to french E acute. Crazy!  Another mystery for us to think about.....Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment