Monday, December 24, 2018

So here we are....

The day draws near, and are we all ready?  If my timing is right Cathy and Keri should be in Killarney right now and then Jim to follow tomorrow. Such fun!
I just finished all I am doing for today (except feed the birds again and put them all to sleep in clean cages haha!) I packed half the car to make it easier for early in the morning. Only have the food to put into coolers and haul to the trunk. But the food is all ready for the most part - ready to bake and boil and serve, and all nicely packaged in bags or casseroles in the fridge. 
I tried to play a DVD this afternoon and my suspicions that my machine is not working played out again so now I do not have a reliable DVD player. So no movies until I can rectify. My next move will be to use a DVD cleaner in the machine but that will not take place until after Christmas now, and I have to find it first haha! I still have my little portable machine though, so all is not lost if I get really desperate.  

Merry Christmas to all... a very safe celebration with your family. Have fun and enjoy every minute together.  XX

No comments:

Post a Comment