Sunday, December 16, 2018

How exciting.....

Just watched said video on how to make paper and I was really impressed.  Now I am anxious to follow your progress Pati - maybe keep us informed as you go along?  And then as you utilize your paper into whatever happens!
This afternoon was another exciting event that I took the opportunity to attend - A Christmas Cantata called A New Birth A New Beginning. It was presented by the Zion United Church Choir, from Sundridge.  They had the first show this morning at the United Church as part of their regular service, but the show I attended was a special show held at 3 pm this after noon at the Knox Presbyterian Church (same church where I rang the Bell on Nov 11) It was basically the story of the birth of Christ in narration / readings/ and song. How delightful! Before the Choir took to the front of the Church, the attendees were invited to sing along together a few Christmas carols - sort of a warm up I guess but still great fun.  Then the Choir paraded in formation from the basement up the aisle and to the choir stand at the front facing the pews. The presentation was about an hour in length - just right. All attendees were invited to go downstairs for "refreshment and fellowship" but as the time was getting on, I just came back home. Chalk it up to yet another opportunity taken into the great unknown haha! This is starting to be fun.  I wonder what will be next!
Just putting in time now until my next feeding with the little chick before I can go to bed. Tomorrow we are going to Huntsville to shop and then Wednesday I will be going to North Bay on my own, to take cookies and gifts to Willie's and then do a little Christmas shopping for Harry. And it won't be long now until Christmas will be here and we'll drive to visit with Mike. The next week or so will all come and go very quickly so I am determined to enjoy every moment I have with my family. Hope you folks will be doing the same.  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment