Wednesday, December 5, 2018

What is a snowsquall?

Apparently we are in for it today and tomorrow. And apparently it is bringing lots of snow.  So I better brace myself, I guess haha! In contrast to yesterday which was bright and sunny. We went to Huntsville to shop but for some reason I was just not interested much, and when one feels that way, nothing really gets accomplished. It was NOT a trip like you described yours being Pati, and has left me a little disappointed. However, I guess time moves on and today is cookie making day for Harry (which by extension will include me)
I am up early this morning and have put in some work already and it is only 5:15. Feeding this little chick really sets up a rigid routine and one that must be kept. I cannot say it is growing any but it is surviving and my only hope will be that he continues - it is very hard on me to see him with his other three siblings who are actual looking birds now.
Thinking of you Pati as you prepare for your weekend Show - perhaps having the event yearly now will peak the interest of more people to attend - it would make it so much more interesting if people appear and see all the artists and their work. But then as you mentioned about last year, you also have the opportunity to mingle with your peers and share the day ( and share goodies by the sounds of it haha!) Enjoy, and be sure to report back to us - always interested in what you are doing!  You too, Cathy...what are you doing this weekend?
Time for my first coffee and Christmas oranges which I love this time of year.  Harry has been peeling them, and fast freezing the sections individually, and then putting into bags to eat later. it is amazing how one can freeze fruit to enjoy at a later time - we have been doing this with other fruits for a few years now.  Also great for pulling out of the freezer and making smoothies.
Take care..

No comments:

Post a Comment