Saturday, December 1, 2018

Hey! I want in on this!

I would love to know how to use the French symbols once in awhile, and then get rid of them.  The e acute is one that I could use often in discussing sewing and embroidery terms.  Cathy, can you help us?

The day at Holiday Alley was a bit of a disappointment.  There were not nearly as many people through the Gallery as I remember from last year, but the music was wonderful.  There were more of us there than necessary, and I was able to leave about an hour early--and I was ready.  Had a short nap when I got home, and then didn't do much of anything this evening.  I'm off to my ATC group tomorrow, but it doesn't sound as there will be many there either.  I'm concerned about that group, but will go with whatever the group wants.  I so enjoy the opportunity to spend a little time with other artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment