Monday, December 3, 2018

My Thanks too, Cathy.

I managed to save the sheet you sent, and look forward to receiving the one from Beth.  I, too, have accidentally pressed the wrong key in the past and ended up with the e acute instead of the question mark, until I closed off.

We "girded out loins" figuratively speaking, and headed out to start our Christmas shopping this morning.  By luck, and serendipity, we got it all done in about an hour.  Shocked the heck out of both of us.  Of course, the checking account took a hit. We went into one store and bought $55.00 worth of stuff, and then found out that with a purchase over $50, we could get something else for less than half price, that just happened to be on someone elses list.   After we got home, I bought myself a collection of videos from Design Matters TV.  Guess that will be my Christmas, as well as anniversary, gift.

As of less than a half hour ago, I reached the point of having two new pieces to the point of hand beading, right before finishing.  I am very, very pleased.  I'll need to have some hand work with me while at the craft sale on Saturday, so will put the beading off until then.

And now, I've promised David that I will cook a supper for him.  Best get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment