Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Not so much weird by me.....

...but more of a happy day (days) for you by the sounds of it Pati. Good for you to take it on and I know you will do the best job you can, and you are certainly capable of doing, by the way.  It brought back memories for me of times past where I was involved in similar activities. I liked it and often think I could partake again if things were different.  But then i recall a recent conversation with a lady about the Seniors Group ( called The Happy Gang by the way haha!) and she told of going to the annual meeting and how awful it was with total lack of decorum . That would NOT suit me.
Getting thinks done around here slowly but surely - just made a second batch of rice krispie squares which will go onto the goodie trays to be made up next week. Tomorrow and following few days promises to be mild with rain so any of our outside freezing will no longer be frozen - the cookies should be Ok but today I brought in some meat and also some gravy we have for the for Christmas dinner and some other items and put them ( squeezed them) into the downstairs freezer. It is the dripping and build up of ice and icicles all around the house that bugs me more. 
So almost time to feed the baby chick and then the other animals so best go. Besides I have a shadow hanging over me that wants to use the computer haha!  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment