Friday, December 21, 2018

What a mess....

I guess that I can get away with venting to you two - ignore if you want!
Rain all night! And need to be shoveling at the front goes without saying. In the dark it always seems to be worse so was glad to see the light of day come. Not that it changed anything but at least I could see. 
Just brought in all the full cookie tins that I had in containers outside, might as well be indoors where they can be accessed easily by me and believe me, I have accepted that challenge haha! And a roast which is now in the oven cooking. I was just out again and it seems to be letting up a bit which also means that it will be turning into ice pellets or freezing rain and then snow as the temperature is expecting to fall - it is 34 degrees as I write -the whole gamut of conditions experienced in one night and day!  I expect your weather is probably following a similar course but I am here and I do not like what I have here, thus my blog of complaint!
So how are things there?  Take careXX

No comments:

Post a Comment