Monday, December 24, 2018

I’ve been quiet for a while

I haven’t been feeling great and then Jim got new phones that have made my life miserable.  Somehow both phones are linked so whatever happens in one happens in the other. Jim deleted the contacts in his old phone and the disappeared from his new one. All our logins vanished so I have had to start over trying to remember passwords that my phone doesn’t Agree with. (I have them written down!). Anyway, one more trip to the doctor today and off to Killarney. I hope Keri has cleaned out her car cause I have a lot of boxes to pack. Jim comes tomorrow since we have no dog sitters this year. I am really looking forward to this visit. It will be my first ever Christmas morning with Chloe. Or any morning for that matter. I will take pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment