Sunday, September 15, 2019

A lull in the storm

This is the first quiet day in over a week.  Next week we have some sort of outing scheduled for every day.  I was also stunned by Elaine's picture.  You're absolutely right about her looking like
Auntie Flo, Cathy.  I still haven't made a firm decision about attending the funeral.  Cathy, what are your thoughts?  Once we realized it would be a full Mass, David decided not to attend.


Cathy, do you have any sort of analgesic for your joint pain?  I certainly couldn't function without it.  I use Tylenol Arthritis regularly, have prescription strength Diclofenac ( Voltaren) for joint pain, and Lyrica for neurological pain.  I really don't believe I could function at all without the Tylenol and Lyrica.

Okay, time to shower, and get ready for bed, and then maybe a few minutes with a "fluffy" novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment