Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Life in general

To finally respond to your questions Pati,  as to Elaine’s funeral ...you are the only one of us that could attend.  Firstly, I sympathize with Dave. A Catholic Mass funeral.. but I was at a Ukrainian catholic funeral recently that was only 45 minutes. (Of course they skipped the Ukrainian part and did the service in English only.,. His mother’s was the full deal.). Secondly, If you do decide to go I know I would really appreciate it if you would take a card from all three of us, and send greetings to all the cousins there. As to the second part of your post,  I have been in pain for as long as I can remember and have taken no medication for it, but I must admit that as I got older the knees and hips have taken on a new place in my life. I will always remember waking up one morning in Eden wondering what was wrong. It took a few minutes but I realized that nothing hurt. A very weird sensation for me. Maybe now that I am older the aches and pains are not the same ones and I should look into some sort of pain relief.  Might be nice. I see the neurologist tomorrow and maybe I will ask him/her about it.  The potato harvest has been tough this year. If they don’t Have to
Halt for rain, they have to halt for heat. 38 with humidex in September!! Who would believe it!  All I have left in the garden is Jim’s cucumbers and the onions. No frost yet so maybe Jim will get a couple of cucumbers. Planted in May and just getting a few (very few) cucumbers in September! What a weird year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment