Saturday, September 14, 2019

What a lovely message...

Taking a break here and logged on to see if there might be any news from you two...and there was Pati's message and I agree, Pati, 'all is well with the world" from your perspective today. And isn't that a nice way to feel?  Some times I feel as if I could / should live my life through your varied and exciting activities and so by the same token, I am having a good time as well....haha! 
Mixture of rainy and sunny skies today - it is the Fall Fair here in Sundridge. I did not go - have not gone for years but Harry was out and about to garage sales and the like. He got as far as Sprucedale so he brought the grave yard flowers and ornaments home - I will have to box them up and take to the storage shed some time soon.
I am trying to sort out the basement a bit, and try to make some room. The last few days I was struggling to find juicers, and other items that Harry wanted for doing down crabapples, and leeks and other veg. The one juicer yesterday blow up and probably was on fire as the smell was terrible. It went right into the garbage and up I came with another and so it goes haha! We have so much plastic ware and I will be hard pressed to sort all that out but I have resolved to do what I am physically capable of doing to make some order out of chaos. I intend to win !!
So I better get at back at it. Thinking of you folks - take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment