Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Sorting out...

Glad to read your message Pati and see that you have made progress in getting your life back together. I took inventory of what is in one's purse/ wallet ( mine that is) and realize it is one's life basically. I have a printout ( somewhere) that outlines all the necessary steps to take if one is found in such a predicament - I intend to find this and prepare myself. It will give me peace of mind. In meantime, I have upgraded my vigilance when out and about with handling the purse and what I do to keep it safe by my side. Our friends Carolyn and Dave from Sprucedale ( helped Harry's Mother a lot) had a same experience not too long ago at Walmart in Huntsville and it shocked me then into action but now I am even more aware. Hope all the other things you mentioned get sorted out for you Pati real soon.
Rain last night with a thunderstorm but what it has done is created another warm spell - 68 degrees F this morning and feels muggy. A far cry from the other cold morning.  Lots on my TO DO list around here and only hope I can accomplish something to satisfy the needs. Harry also has a TO DO list, and mine and his are never congruent haha!  So on with the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment