Tuesday, September 17, 2019

This is late for me...

Not usually still up at this time of night. We attended the all Candidates Debate for our Federal area of Parry Sound-Muskoka tonight at the Sundridge Arena. They have never really had such an event this close to us - usually in the bigger towns such as Parry Sound or Huntsville so it was very convenient for us to go and listen to the Candidates. Since we are voting to a new MP this time around it was best to meet the new candidates and get a sense of where they are coming from, and where they are going haha! It is difficult for me - I am undecided as I sit here, but I am sure to make up my mind once I can go on line and read a bit more about the platforms.  It is always good to see and hear them face to face - I try to detect mannerisms and "spoof speak" that might indicate bull shit or other tendencies.
We have a nesting cage up now in one of the budgie cages - for a while now I have been watching two of the birds and I guess one is male and one is female after all ( sometimes you cannot tell inspite of taking every precaution) because they are going through the expected rituals that mating birds display. It has been a wonderful time without having babies - a long time really,  and I was enjoying just dealing with the twenty birds as is without now having to start worrying about more babies coming, and potentially the around the clock feedings again. Oh well.....
Today shopping I saw another zipper owl bag with three owls on it so I bought it! Pati you are a terrible influence on me but when I thought of you mentioning your purchases I had to get it. I already had two bags ( one owl, and two owls) so just had to have this third one! Aren't I awful haha!
Just sipping on a hot milk and hoping it may help with my sleep - I can never get a good nights sleep anymore - lay awake for hours sometimes. Maybe the late night and the milk might help. I read my horoscope in the Free Press this morning and it has bothered me all day - I usually don't take much notice of what is written but for some reason it hit a cord with me and now I am worrying ( it was a warning about finances) Hope it does not materialize.......
So off to bed now. Hope all is well with you folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment