Saturday, September 7, 2019

Saturday is here

Today we head to the Wedding. It is overcast and threats of thunderstorms here, so I am hoping that Huntsville may paint a different picture. And then Sunday to Mike's for a visit. This day we are meeting his new lady so I am again on pins and needles - I always react this way - don't know why I think that I must create a good impression and that it may make a difference in the future of the relationship - stupid me!
Loved the picture of Chloe's first day of school. How did she make out Cathy?  It was a nice way to frame the day with the chalkboard with date and age and event etc. As the years go by, we will see how she grows by the size between her and the board. We took pictures of our kids by their tree that we planted for each of them - something I carried over from our own childhood I guess.
So with all this exciting activity in my life right now, likely not be writing for a bit but sending my best vibes to you both for a pleasant weekend. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment