Monday, September 9, 2019

Still here

But am having terrible day today ( Monday)  I've been having trouble sleeping, but made to to my craft group in Lorette.  we were joined by two new ladies and they fitted in nicely.  Stopped for groceries on my way home, and while I was loading them in the trunk of the car, my purse was stolen out of the grocery cart.  As you can imagine, the rest of the day has been spent in sorting things out.  Neither of my credit cards had been used and both are now "blocked".  I have made a report to the police, and reported the cell phone as stolen.  Now I have to arrange for my drivers' licence, Manitoba medical and Blue cross cards to be replaced.  we weren't able to get into the credit union in time to have my debit card replaced, but will be there first thing tomorrow morning.  we have a busy week ahead of us, and this is just going to make it worse.

I'll be in touch as soon as I can, but it may be a day or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment