Saturday, September 21, 2019

Wpg Storm

That must have been a really terrible storm through Winnipeg. I heard mention of it on the CBC national radio news, and then saw pictures in the WFP - I believe on Route 90 that had cars stranded up to the sides with water - one man standing with his body out the sun roof. I expect we are in for it in a day or so, as our forecast is mentioning rain and thunderstorms. Cathy, did you get any of this nasty rain and wind?
In meantime I am going to bring in some (or more if I can) of the inside plants today - I am in process of clearing the shelves out in the sunroom and will endeavour to carry in what I can. 
I went to Library yesterday and took out a Kelley Armstrong book called Missing and ordered the first two of her Rockton series that you mentioned Pati. There were no other of her books in the Library. I have a few lists now on tap to order so I should be OK for now - actually not much time for reading these days.
Pati the finished art piece so beautifully pictures on The Mouse factory is so very colourful and uplifting. I see one comment already and hope that many more will follow either there in print or to you personally on your email. What have you chosen for the backing?
I better get back work - laundry day for me as well so lots to keep me "off the streets" haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment