Sunday, September 1, 2019

Love the pottery

It brings back memories of my wine goblets - I bought most of mine at the pottery shop near Cathy over the years. But sadly, some time ago I had to box them all up from the kitchen cupboard to make room. They are somewhere now but I still have them haha! I use a little clear glass wine glass now when I have my little drink. The feel of the goblet in your hand beats all other vessels! And funny that yesterday Harry brought home another bottle for me from the LCBO - maybe a peace offering for running the roads most of the morning???
It went down to 36 degrees F last night and I only partially got the room ready for the indoor plants to return home. I better get my butt in gear. But so much more interferes in all my plans/list of things to do all the time.
I have a roast to put in the oven today - I had to remove it to make room in the freezer for bags of squash. Amongst other items, Harry bought a huge ( really huge!) round squash ( he called it a "blue" squash) so after he cut it up (thank goodness) I cooked and froze most of it. I have more veg and fruit to deal with today as well.
Just a quickie note for now as my breakfast awaits. And off to the races here at home with my chores for the day.  Hope your weekend is going well - Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment