Friday, September 13, 2019

Oh, what a feeling......

Truly a happy time to think of your mortgage coming to an end, Any "mortgage burning parties" in your plans haha! Congratulations to you both. 
I ache all over - too much outside heavy work completed by me yesterday - I forget that my poor old body cannot do the things I expect of it these days.  The neighbours ( Gerd/Ruth) gave me a basket of nice ripe tomatoes and a basket of beans yesterday as they heard that our garden did not produce much this year - hers did well obviously, but then their's is also a very different scenario that what we have here. I had a toasted tomato sandwich for breakfast and enjoyed it greatly.
Lots on my list for today - never do accomplish it, but fun to imagine getting so much done! So take care folks - another weekend is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment