Sunday, September 1, 2019

Sorry to hear this news...

.....and thinking of you Cathy and Jim, and sending my sympathy as you mourn the death of Jim's very good friend Stef. Never a happy event to go through but as you said, better to remember the friend as you knew him in life. And I was thinking that Jim was not up to going to Minnedosa this year and I know that was a yearly event both of them enjoyed together and always attended.
I was digging potatoes today and also thinking of Jim going off to work soon wondering if he might still be going, so more power to him. I had both hands in the dirt trying to sift up the little things but we got several baskets so all is good.
Dehydrating kale right now - I pulled up all the plants and Harry cut off the good leaves and has them in the machine now - he seasons them with olive oil and salt so it is that flavour you taste when you nibble at the dried leaves.
Very tired tonight so I am going to cut this short, finish my chores and hit the sack. I have not read in bed now for over two weeks and I fear that I am missing a nice part of my bedtime ritual. Hope I can turn that around real soon.  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment