Sunday, August 2, 2020

August 1st and we have a new wine

Yesterday we bottled our latest batch of wine.  This time it's a White Zinfandel, and is different than anything we've done before, but is nice.  The colour is darker than I expected, even though I did know it would be pink.  I was expecting a blush but this is much darker.  Our big wine rack is now full.  So I politely declined when asked if I wanted to start another batch.

They didn't have any pre-printed labels to buy, but did offer custom print a set for us.  I hadn't even considered that, but the price was good so we now have our own wine with our own printed labels, indicating that it comes from Mouse Hole Estate.

This was the last chore in a very busy week.  I slept like the dead last night, not even getting up for the bathroom.  Today I'm feeling rested and much better all 'round.

No comments:

Post a Comment