Friday, August 7, 2020

Wonderful...

Love your wine rack picture Pati, and the personalized label. It looks inviting but most of all, it gives such satisfaction ( I would imagine) to see the results of your labour just waiting for you to indulge over the winter months. Now Cathy, do you have a show and tell of your wine? As for me, picture a cardboard box with a spout at the bottom... haha - that's my wine cellar, and by the looks of it, it needs some replenishing very soon.
I am glad the weekend is here but then I ask why it makes a difference? One day seems like the next but I still have the feeling of "difference". it was always time off when I was working, and always a time when I felt it could be free time for me. Harry generally goes off to garage sales early Sat morning and I start the wash, or something silly like that. No doubt i shall not still have chores to complete but I really would like to get out into the yard - been a long time since I was able to putter. The weather will determine that, as it is to be hot and humid but there is to be rain or thunderstorms throughout the days to come.
I am having some toast with peanut butter and a coffee before I head out to the dealership for car service and the when back I'll decide what direction my day will take. Most often it is spur of moment with Harry so i always have to be ready to drop and run.
Here's to all that wine....and a nice weekend for all. Take care 
ps I see that i am still in legacy format and expect until it is switched on August 24 will still be able to write in it - what do you think of the larger font in the new format?

No comments:

Post a Comment