Friday, August 14, 2020

Today I did nothing......

 .....and I feel better for it.  I guess everyone needs some down time once in a while. I have already had my shower and am curled up in my nightie.  Yesterday we had some pretty fierce thunderstorms and we had drizzle most of today.  It is sunny now, but still cool.  Jim made breakfast this morning and eating it was the most exercise I had all day. I watched two very old movies on Disney+ (remember the moonspinners, with Hayley Mills?) Jim is at meat draw and I am still sitting around here.  Hopefully he will win meat since neither of us could think of anything for supper tomorrow and decided we would just have whatever he won...... we could be going hungry! I have more large cucumbers ready so I will pick them tomorrow and start another batch of relish.  I was worried we would get nothing from our garden this year as all we seemed to have was foliage, but I guess the insects found some of the flowers cause if everything goes well we will have lots of tomatoes this year.  After total failures for the last two years this is a nice change.  You know, typing would be so much easier if the cat hadn't decided to sit on my lap as soon as he saw me get the laptop! So now my plans for tonight are to find another old movie to watch and not move again until bedtime.  Have you ever heard of anyone lazier!

No comments:

Post a Comment