Thursday, August 13, 2020

Library book

Just another quicky to tell you I received a call from the Library yesterday to say that one of the books I ordered came in already and that the other of the two was expected today or tomorrow. So I went up fast and retreived it - Dorothea's By Invitation Only. Since I can always renew the in-library books i just took out, i decided to put Cotton Malone aside for now and so started this Dorothea book and I must say she grabs your attention and does not let go...i kept reading last night until i had to force myself to put it down. It is written in a different style and flows so nicely. I hope the rest of this book continues to interest me. Thank Pati for the prompt to try her books. And I know I can order more in, as books seem to be moving between the Librarys again nicely.
Have a nice day ladies...thinking of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment