Wednesday, August 5, 2020

New format

I mentioned earlier that I was surprised by the new format. I mentioned that I had found a button to revert to the old format but I didn’t know it would expire. Today was busy for me and I really hurt right now, but the neighbours are using us as an experiment for their new homemade air conditioner. It would be great if it works cause it is supposed to be very hot for the rest of the week. Other than that I am tired from processing the garden produce. Of course once I complain so many people tell me they would have come and picked if they had known. Where were they when I was talking about the beans! So now I am looking at the neighbours as though I know what they are talking about. I will keep you posted. I told them I want a percentage of the income of their invention but I don’t want my name on the patent just in case. 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment