Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Home again...

Another day in North Bay to help Willie. This should be the end of it for us...we helped him clean out the basement of his old house keeping items to take to the new house, and packing items for the dump into his trailer. While Harry and Will went to the North Bay dump, I stayed back and swept up and tidied up best i could to save time. Then when they returned we helped load his trailer, and then Harry and i came home. Most of everything that can be done is done, and the old house is empty save a few items Will has to transport to the new house. It was quite a move, and Harry and I did our share to help, so feel as if we contributed and can now retreat haha!.  Much to do here now in the garden. Harry will be making more relish tomorrow so i shall get the kitchen ready, and haul up jars and get them ready this afternoon, for his marathon tomorrow. Then I have a chore to complete outside .....pollinating the cucumbers. Harry wants me to take Qtips and pollinate the flowers on our cucumbers because there are no bees to do it now, and we still may get some to grow if i do this task. You never know....do you! I just made myself a gorgeous DavidsTea to sip on while i work in the kitchen. I enjoy a cup of tea on occasions where i want to "decompress" - is that the word I am looking for? 
Anyway,that's it for now. I sure loved to see your EPP piece Pati on the other blog. I know EPP (English Paper Piecing) from doing all my hexis which is not finished but awaits patiently for the touch of my hands...when? Lets hope one of us wins big on the Lottery tonight! Do you have your tickets ...Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment