Thursday, December 22, 2016

A quick Hello!

Just printing off some end month bills and since I am at the computer, thought I'd send a quickie to say Hi!. Hopefully I'll get more time tonight to write.
This afternoon I go to the GM dealership Service department to get four new snow tires installed.  Not what I wanted related to budget etc, but after having to push Harry out of trouble yet again yesterday, I said to myself. Enough!  Harry has never favoured snow tires but invariably this car of ours cannot control itself - especially in this winter so far - so much snow!  So regardless of differences in opinion, I shall get the tires, on my Visa, and breathe a little easier especially since we are going to Mike's on Sunday.  What do you think - overreaction on my part? (Not!)  I'll let you know how it goes.  Take care for now XX  ps I watched National Lampoons Christmas Vacation last evening - what a hoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment