Friday, December 16, 2016

Good for you

Why not!   Maybe you're on a roll...let us know how you make out.
I bought another Lotto Max ticket for tonight.  I never win, but then, if I don't have a ticket, I'll never win.... Right?
More snow, but who cares right now.  I just keep going out and shoveling.  We did go grocery shopping though this morning to South River.  The roads are snow and ice covered - not kept up very well. We splurged and bought some buy two get one free boxed hors d'hoerves.  Chicken wings which Harry ate because I won't. Potato skins which I will eat. And pigs in puff pastry things which I ate.  I froze more of the same from all three bags so I guess we'll be having another meal at some time soon.  Oh, goody!
I am making out marker sticks for Harry's seed planting. On each stick I print the name of the particular seed eg Black Oval Tomatoes. I only have 400 to write out, so I plan to play some Christmas music, and get at it.  
Hope you have a nice weekend all. Pati and Dave I know will be watching Star Wars. What about you Cathy? 
Take care.  One week until Christmas.  Are we going to bother with our toast?  XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment