Saturday, December 17, 2016

I did it!

I bought another package, and won $25.00, which puts my return at well over 50%.  I can't think of any other tickets that gives us that!  I had a lot of fun with it, and each ticket had a section that gave you a code to enter into an internet contest, as well.  Not that I expect anything out of that, but it would be a nice bonus.

Today we are spending quietly at home, and probably tomorrow as well.  Friday I was out to get my haircut in the morning, and then had a meeting in  the afternoon.  That was the last event we had scheduled until  Christmas.  I have the four presents we're responsible for to wrap, but have all the paper and ribbon that we need, ready to go.  I had a bunch of gift tags that I had made a couple of years ago, and will try to find those, but if not, we have lots of bought ones tucked away.

So, other than when I'm watching things like snowboarding on tv, I get to spend most of the day in the studio.  

No comments:

Post a Comment