Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Here's hoping along with you Cathy

With a new pump, all should be fine, but it must have been an ordeal installing it? But, better to solve the problem now. I have been looking up at our roof every day I'm out shoveling - it has to be done, but with the new eaves installed my usual practice needs refining.  I bought not one but two new ladders in the Fall trying to resolve my dilemma but still not good.  I cannot see how I can set the longer ladder up with the standoffs installed - I brushed all the snow off the two this morning, and shall be thinking hard about the next step.  Wish me luck!
Yesterday my happy thought for myself was to make some our family old traditional refrigerator cookies.  I didn't have whole cherries but had some cut peal fruit that had bigger pieces of cherries, and I had some nuts on hand.  Good enough. I baked one roll last evening ( two more in the freezer just waiting haha) and had my fill - gorgeous warm delicious cookies and brought back happy memories for me. Ate them while watching You've Got Mail which is surprisingly enough, one of my Christmas movies.
Tomorrow we go to North Bay, and then the rest of week prepare to go to Mike's Sunday.  Very exciting!   Take care XX

No comments:

Post a Comment