Saturday, December 31, 2016

Here's to pleasant outings...

And another to come tomorrow for Pati and Dave as celebration is in the air again!  Glad to hear about your pleasant Anniversary Dinner out. And with the weather holding a bit also hoping your outing set for tomorrow with other family members will be as enjoyable. New Years Eve will be uneventful around here, and I have a turkey thawing for our dinner on Sunday.  I walked up to Foodland later in the day yesterday, in the snow, to buy bread and milk to store up for what they are calling another "advisory for heavy snow fall" for today and tomorrow.  Mike gave us a new roof shovel affair that scopes the snow and it runs down a slide onto the ground.  Haven't tried it yet because we had rain right after Christmas but I'm sure it will be put to use after the next few days haha!  I'v started to put away Christmasy things as well - movies, music etc and will remove the tree and lights after the New year.  I would like to think of sitting by the tree tonight and enjoying a bit of time but who knows what will prevail.
So my best to you all for a Happy New Year.  I'm anxious to see if the current Google animation will respond at midnight - I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning I guess because I won't be on computer right at the stroke of 12 haha! Maybe nothing will happen. But they always seem to post some fun animated activity for these special occasions. XXX  ps any fabulous New years resolutions in the works for either of you ( that you wish to share that is)

No comments:

Post a Comment