Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Never seen so much snow...

Snow, and more snow and today squalls so heavy could not see.  I actually forced myself to walk to Post office and Library and had to stop many times to get my balance and look ahead to make sure I was on the right track. Certainly not a day for me to wear my new red Christmas hat.  I had my old winter knitted hat, and jacket hood up and scarf wrapped around that - still not good enough! And I have shoveled three times, and will now wait until tomorrow to start all over again.   I have made a hair cut appointment for 0930 tomorrow morning - can hardly wait, so I have to be sure I can navigate down the street, haha
Oh, to go out to the movies.  I sure hope you will all have a great time together. I continue to watch my Christmas movies on the TV with DVD or VHS machines when I can.  It is been a struggle this year but as long as I get to watch the really important ones - White Christmas, Miracle on 34th Street, and The Polar Express - I'll be content!
And you ask what we were doing this time last year? I think about it every day and almost count down the sleeps still like I did last year!  Such a wonderful memory that lives on.
Well, time for bed and hope that when I wake up, although it will be extremely cold, that the snow will be gone!! NOT likely. Take care 

No comments:

Post a Comment