Saturday, December 10, 2016

Gorgeous

And I am tempted to add to your message..."and a partridge in a pear tree"  I can see the little ornaments very well.  And I also see the table topper - I made one the same from your pattern, but I have never been able to put on the backing and quilt it.  It looks lovely on your little table with the tree on it.  Makes me want to be there haha! 
Outings are important even if you don't buy anything.  I often buy nothing when we do the rounds although Harry always finds something. This morning we head to Sprucedale to drop off the gift basket I made up for the friends.  They have to go out by 10 am so I said we would be there at 9am and that we wouldn't stay. This suits me fine, but I fear they may insist on our coming inside for a visit. They have a very nice house. 
Well, up early again so I'll have my coffee and turn on the artificial fireplace ( on the TV) and enjoy some quiet time.  It is cold outside so I may have to turn on some more heaters today - especially downstairs  ( I can almost see the $$$$$ ) I still write down the Hydro meter reading every morning and keep track of usage.
Enjoy the weekend. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment