Sunday, December 18, 2016

I did it too!

You inspired me to do something as well.  I was out shoveling early this morning ( yes, we are still getting snow) and was thinking about your message, and then decided to do something fun for me.  I walked up to the Lottery Store and asked for the $20.00 package - oh no, they do not sell them here! Is this a Manitoba thing?
But they had $10,.00 packages, so I bought two. When I got home I put a ribbon on both and then handed Harry one package and I sang Merry Christmas to us. Merry Christmas to us.....I methodically scratched each of my tickets, one by one until the last of the six was done.  Guess what, no winners!  And Harry said, no winners!
So the result of this little adventure was that I made it fun, and I enjoyed every moment of the time spent from thought to reality! Thanks for the fun Pati ( however, you won, and I did not haha!)
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment