Friday, December 9, 2016

Daily adventures now

To a certain extent we have decided that it is good for us to get out of the house more often, even every day, if it's feasible. And what is there to do in December in Winnipeg?  There's always shopping, but in an effort to keep costs down we have been haunting dollar stores.  David's new hat came from Dollarama--$2.00. I'm amazed at how much fun you can have wandering the aisles of the dollar store.

I mentioned that I found some small ornaments for my little tree.  Here's a picture.  I hope they show up enough that you can see them  For the most part they are 1" to 1-1/4" high.  I got four white candy canes, four silver Santas, four tiny bells, and 5 silver pine cones.  I also picked up three of the birds you can see in the upper right.  Total cost?  $2.50 plus tax.



No comments:

Post a Comment