Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Storm warning

All I am hearing on our news is the winter storm warning for Winnipeg and southern Manitoba - are you affected Cathy?   So I shall think of you today and hope you can dig out Ok and be extra careful if out on the streets!  No doubt we shall also be hit soon but I plan to drive to North Bay Thursday to do some shopping for my Christmas list and don't want to be worrying too much about the drive.
Last evening I watched DIE HARD with Bruce Willis.  Mike and his friends get together every Christmas and watch what they call the ultimate Christmas Movie.  Mike was receiving his friends in his new home yesterday and today ( they bring their own army cots to sleep on) So I decided to also watch the movie as something different to do.  Harry could not figure out why it was a Christmas movie?? I have been watching my collection eg The Santa Clause, and Jingle all the way and White Christmas and for him to see me watching Die Hard was a bit of a stretch.  He doesn't watch movies so doesn't really get into it.  It was a fun thing to do and although a really violent type movie, I thought of Mike and his friends enjoying their time together.
Take care today you folks. XX

No comments:

Post a Comment