Friday, January 26, 2018

A Tea break afterall

Just a quickie addition to my previous message:
I went over to Daisy's place today after I received a call from her granddaughter who was going to Daisy's cabin in the bush outside South River to check on it. So since Daisy was going to be alone, I went over and visited with her. She seemed to enjoy the time and was fairly vocal about not being allowed to drive anymore. This is the one aspect of the changes in her life that she is focused on mostly. Hard to rationalize with her about this as well. 
I did more tidying up in the "studio" this morning and found the box with the crazy quilt that I started many years ago. It looks promising and so I plan to focus a bit on it once all is said and done (hexi quilt notwithstanding haha!). I can visualize some nice techniques so thinking about it is as good as doing it, right?
All for now, time to close up for the night. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment