Monday, January 22, 2018

Sounds like there is life again...

Nice to hear Pati, that you are up and out again. Now we need to ensure Cathy is also up and at it? Are you better Cathy?
I await a real storm today with snow, freezing rain and rain. I hate the forecast for rain at this time of year as it means I must be vigilant outside. When it gets light outside I shall have to go out and prepare. Wish me luck.
Did some more clean up in "the studio" again yesterday. My goal is to chip away at it step by step - then it won't feel so overwhelming. I would love to clear it up enough to get at my sewing machine and do bit of sewing.  I have enjoyed your postings Pati of your projects and it makes me feel anxious to do something. I have found some treasures and organized some of my special books. I need to uncover my machine and then as you have been mentioning Pati, I may need to consider taking it to be serviced. I know there is a store in North Bay that can do it ( at least there was, so I'll have to check)  I would like to locate my original old Singer portable machine again - it's here somewhere and I loved that machine so much. Pati, you and Dave helped me buy it before I was married so it is special for me, and I'd like to keep it working best I can. It would be my backup same as you have one (although much better quality haha!)  Cathy do you have a machine? I remember that Rrain sews so maybe you do?
Well, on with my day. Porridge for breakfast. I'll have to get over to the local Foodland for some items today - Harry has a meal planned that needs some items I don't have. I may have to walk if streets are too slippery. Actually I may be safer if I drive. I'll have to think about that.  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment