Monday, January 8, 2018

Sad news

Hearing a strange noise outside, we took a look and found a newly installed "for sale" sign on a neighbour's house across the street.  This fellow has been quite friendly with David, and we'll miss his sense of humour.  This will leave only two neighbours that we talk to, and then not often.  I can understand them moving.  The fellow suffers from very obvious Parkinson's, and really struggles to keep up the yard work.

I went to bed last night and spent a horrendous night with coughing and stuffiness, getting very little sleep.  I was up this morning, long enough to have a shower, but couldn't stomach any food or drink.  So back to bed for about 4 hours.  It's been a long time since I was this sick,  so I've cancelled any social plans for the week.  Not good.  I've been  up now for about an hour and a half, ate a container of yogurt, and drank the cup of tea I made this morning, but now I think it's back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment