Thursday, January 18, 2018

Hello out there...

Hope that time is helping you all to recover and get back to feeling human again?  Any signs of that yet?
Took all three cats to the Vet yesterday. The Vet loaned me a second carrier for my last trip so in fact only two trips were necessary. I still have to return the carrier but can do that today or tomorrow.  Our oldest cat is too fat by many, many pounds (which I knew) He wants me to put him on a nutrition regime. That can get tricky with two other cats and a dog eating at same time and place. I don't know what to do yet. And the middle cat has a mole on her eyelid that needs to be removed now. Just one more worry to consider. 
Today I am going to try to make an appointment with an Opthamologist for me, and hopefully for Harry. My old Dr has retired (he was from North Bay but had an office in Sundridge open one day a week which was very handy) But there is one in the next town so I shall call there - we actually have been there many years ago when kids were young, Harry really needs to have his eyes checked but needs to come to consenting to an appointment in his own time. 
Our ice machine gave up the ghost Tuesday. I went to Hardware but nothing there so Harry went onto Amazon in the afternoon and ordered one that was suitable and reasonable. When I went up to the mail Wed morning at 11 am, there was the box waiting for pickup. Now I ask you, how did it get there so fast? I figure that is pretty good service haha! Now on the other hand, there was another box for pickup with two items that we had ordered middle of Dec and had actually received Dec 28 and have paid for already. I phoned Amazon Card and was reassured that no charges appeared on the account for these two additional items - so an error has been made, and wonder what should I do about it?  Too much to worry about these days, and none of my own making!
So I am about to have my oatmeal for breakfast, and have a recipe from "the book" planned for my meal - hoping it will turn out. Substituting eggs for tofu Pati, has opened up a whole new world haha!
Reading about all the curling events in Manitoba lately in the Free Press. Cathy now I know why Jim needed the remote so badly! So it is the "Men's" on now from Charleswood Curling Club. And good old Jennifer Jones did her thing again to go the National Scotties eh?  How I wish I could get it on my TV. And with the Olympics coming next month there would be so much to watch. Oh well.
Now you folks take care of yourselves and get better soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment