Saturday, January 13, 2018

Conservatory closure

Now this caught my eye this morning and caught my breath as well. The Assiniboine Park Conservatory to close for good April 2.
Memories flood back - happy memories. Amber/Darren's wedding for one. Many visits with special people like Dad. Mom loved to go. I loved to go. Visits with old boyfriends even!
What are your thoughts? Would you go one last time just for old times sake? 
Cold here now so I guess it is back to the usual for awhile. I have to do a long overdue washing today so I'll have to look out for wallets and such. Enjoy your coffee Pati - it will still taste the same whether from the bottom of the bag or the top, won't it? Have a wonderful day with family Cathy and waiting for your story and maybe a picture?  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment