Monday, January 15, 2018

health

I can understand how you are feeling Pati.  I was only home for 3 days, but after one day at work I went home and vegged from Friday night to Monday morning.  I still have a cough and I am really tired.  I want nothing more than to go home and put on my jammies and sit in front of the tv.  Speaking of which, Jim phoned me a few minutes ago and asked where the TV remote was.  I, not knowing what he was talking about, asked where he had put it.  Wrong question.  It seems that about a month ago I cleaned all the pictures off the shelf in the rec room and the TV remote was there and where did I put it?  I barely remember getting out of bed this morning.  How the "heck" can I remember a month ago.  Meanwhile, here I am, sitting 6 miles away from him and he is waiting for my answer.  I guess I will look when I get home.  How could I have been so inconsiderate as to move the TV remote a month ago.  Obviously this is going to worry me all afternoon.  Maybe I should take the rest of the day off and go home and look.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment