Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Ach...this weather is something

Just reading the Free Press and the ALERT notice for weather disturbance in your areas. (Usually a hint of what I can expect) Cathy sounds as if a real bummer went through your area - hope you made out OK? We expect the freezing pellets and then rain and then cold again with snow.  I am as ready as I can be here, with the outside, as the roofs are mostly shoveled up so far, and the walks cleared a bit. I have a bit more to do this morning and then it will be wait and see what happens. My poor old body is feeling the exertion from the shoveling and wonder if it is really worth all the effort to prepare. Now Harry is talking about starting up the small greenhouse which means a whole other set of issues ( and jobs haha!) I do not like this time of year at all. 
Take care everyone with your colds and sicknesses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment