Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Gosh Darn!

I had hoped that with a new year, that the woman in red would have moved on to torment someone else.  No so.  I worked very hard, in the studio, this morning, and finally, was able to take break to make some lunch.  She joined me, and for some reason, known only to her, tried to make egg salad with raw eggs.  Then she took it upon herself to look for frozen codfish for supper.  Tore apart both freezers without finding it, and then there it was --right on top , in the very first freezer she had looked in.  David, of course, had been trying to help, but even he got pissed off at her.  Same sort of thing happened earlier in the day.  I needed cellophane bags for the bookmarks I've been making, and she had hidden them in a pile of junk on a chair in the basement.  Now,  I always make a point of putting my cellophane bags in a large envelope on top of the wardrobe in the basement studio.  I've done it that way for years.  What right does she have to move them?

Got an e-mail yesterday reminding me that I had committed to teaching a beading class this month.  Whoops!  Best I start preparing for that!  There is a small blessing in the very nasty cold weather we've been having.  Since we aren't disposed to going out, there's lots of time to work in the studio. But, gosh darn,  I can only ignore the housework for so long!  Oh well, at least the laundry got done yesterday.

So there are about forty-five minutes before I have to get busy with supper.  Goody!  Studio time!

No comments:

Post a Comment