Friday, January 26, 2018

It's Friday!

Here we are at the end of another week. Soon Jan is done. Harry has decided to get the first greenhouse going on Feb 1. It seems to get earlier and earlier every year - soon I may be heating it all through winter - maybe I could move in.... haha!
More fun in the "studio" and finding all sorts of treasures. It takes a long time because I find a box and then sit down to have a good look and then make plans and before I know it, time is up and not much really accomplished.
Harry has Dr appointment today and then on Monday we both have appointments with an Optometrist. This will be new for us and he works in the next town of South River two days a week (we went to this one years ago when he first opened this office) Hope it will work out as I really need new glasses. His main office is in Huntsville.
Today it is to become mild and possibly rain again. So I shall be on water alert!  I was supposed to go over to Daisy's for tea this week but never made it. She is up from Toronto for the week and then back to her son's. I saw her briefly at the Hardware the other day and had a short talk but she so enjoys sitting at the table and having a cup of tea. Oh well. I should also go over to the neighbour Ruth - she has had one awful time with her hip replacement done Dec 18 including a required second surgery and when I saw her last a few days ago she was anxious about recovery and feeling house bound.
Take care all - have a relaxing weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment