Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Has winter returned?

Snow and zero F this morning. What a day yesterday. And over the weekend it is forecast for above zero and more rain. Cathy I think your weather may be preferable to this roller coaster we are on here? But I agree the lack of moisture for Spring and Summer can be problematic.
Congratulations to Rrain and her friends. Of course you must be very proud of her accomplishments. I remember seeing the parade on the computer - likely a UTube that Harry had on and I remember seeing Rrain but not you Cathy.
Harry bought planting soil yesterday so I can see the clock ticking away faster until it will be seeds and pots and heaters and issues haha! Maybe this year the weather will cooperate and the temperatures will remain steady enough outside that one heater in each greenhouse may be enough. 
I have my sewing machine cleared and a chair all ready to sit at the machine. That's some progress and hopefully I can find my box of squares so that I can actually sew something and feel as though I have accomplished a miracle haha!  I liked your latest Charity quilt top Pati and was inspired to do the same - I know I have a box already started with small squares with some already sewn in short strips. I like the colours you used to make it lively, and wish I could do the same. I don't use any new and large pieces but scraps that I have, which is just fine with me. I am still chipping away at the hexi quilt I have - doing the border now and that should take some time to do at least two rounds of little hexis.
Well, breakfast time for me and then on with the day.  Take care all

No comments:

Post a Comment